Sunday 18 September 2011

Still a noob in blogging~! Need a PRO to teach me~

     Halo everyone~my name is Jason~I am from Port Dickson, 18 years old. Just started my second semester in INTI.I am taking CFPI and I am in 9B1.
     
     I like to play badminton and golf. I will play badminton with my INTI friends at the multi purpose hall(MPH) and usually play golf in the weekend. If you guys are playing badminton in INTI, remember to invite me~haha~Not a pro in badminton~but like to play lar~~

     I had a great time with my friends in the last semester,3A1. We had lots of fun and we even travel to Port Dickson to have fun. We rented a apartment in Port Dickson and some of the boys slept on the floor, sorry~hehe~Next time you guys can stay at my house~MUST COME AGAIN!!~~ I hope we can all be best friends and we can go on vacation together.=.=

     Erm...I don't know what to write because maybe this is the first time of writing a blog, maybe the second blog will be more interesting, who knows~I just hope that I can do best in my tests,assignments and presentation and surely make tons of new friends~~

     Have a great time in INTI!!!

     
     
   


2 comments:

  1. haha~got go for training...if got go back to hometown then will go on course with friends or my dad.
    Why??Miss also got play golf o???

    ReplyDelete